Our Contact Details
Office Phone/Fax Number: 07 5427 9840
(If calls are unanswered please leave a message as we may be experiencing a high number of calls at that time)
We are located in Brightview QLD
Email Address: email@example.com
whatnext.com.au would like to take this opportunity to thank youfor visiting our web site and hope you find what ever it was you may have been looking for. If by chance you don’t find what you are after please feel free to call, mail or email your desires and we will do our very best to source the product for you or point you in the right direction to find it.
· All products remain the property of What Next Stationery until payment has been received in full.
· All returns must be requested within (7) seven days of invoice/receipt. Returns will only be accepted at the discretion of What Next Stationery, or where required by law. A restocking fee of 20% of full total on invoice may apply. Please note that we do not accept any exchange or refund on any of our confectionery/candy products.
· Without prejudice to the rights of What Next Stationery we shall be under no obligation to accept return of any goods from the customer unless they are returned within (7) seven days of their receipt by the customer and the material damage or fault with the goods is brought to the attention of the vendor within that period.
· In the event that any products were faulty or damaged a replacement product will be supplied. Any monies requested by the customer for damaged or faulty stock will be at the discretion of What Next Stationery.
· In the event that a claim is accepted, depending on the circumstances, customers will be charged for freight to and from What Next Stationery and will also incur a transaction fee.
· Due to the nature of our full candy range, we are unable to accept ANY refunds on the food products listed on our website with NO exceptions.
“All prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Sizes & Colours are also subject to change and should be only used as a guide.
Freight charges will be confirmed once orders have been received.”